24 February 2009

More photos

Recently I've recieved a few requests for more photos of the journey, which is lovely as it shows that there are at least a few people following the blog!
So, I've begun to add pages of photos only, which I`ll eventually get round to labelling. These pages will be titled 'Photos', followed by the location, ie 'Photos: Trinidad and Tobago'.
They will be in order, so you`ll have to go back to the earlier posts to find them.

Once again I`m a little behind, but over the next few days expect to hear tales of 60hour + bus rides, magnificent waterfalls, volunteering in Argentinian slums and our first 'couch surfing' experiences. Plus more recent photos that need updating, once I've found a cheap place to burn them onto CD......

Thanks for reading, hope you're all well and happy,

Love from Lewis and Colette x

2 comments:

MrDub said...

Good work :)

But more more more

Unknown said...

Hey Lewis
Ive been following ur blog with great interest so will be good to see some pics! Things are good here in Leeds, Climate Camp in the City is planned for April 1st but Im gutted I cant go - Im at a sustainable production and consumption conference that day! At least Im gonna be doing something related tho so I guess I can feel there in spirit! Lots of love Axx